Since 1998 OTDS has manufactured its own distribution and power transformers.
Our transformers are used worldwide in some of the harshest environments and we are very experienced in designing and complying with various national standards for each of our international markets.
We offer standerdised transformers used by UK, European and Middle Eastern clients which enables us to provide competitive pricing along with excellent lead times.
Whether our client requires directly mounted HV/LV switchgear, MCCBs or special terminal arrangements, we are able to provide a competitive, tailored designed transformer.
See our gallery for various designs we have built for our customers.
- Quick deliveries, usually 30 days for standard transformers
- Flexibility of design to be tailored to your specific requirements
- Directly mounted MV and LV equipment
- Indoor (Midel filed) or Outdoor applications
- Ratings between 15kVA - 25MVA
- Voltages up to 138kV
- Substation or Distribution applications
- ESP design transformers for multi tap down the well applications
|Power ratings||25kVA – 25MVA|
|Voltages||Up to 36kV|
|Frequency||50 or 60HZ|
|Variation||±2×2.5% – other multi tap available on request|
|Climatic conditions||-25 – +40°C – 55°C available on request|
|Corrosion class||C3 as standard|
|Windings||Aluminium or Copper wound|
|Insulation||Mineral Oil or Midel fluid|
|Styles||Ground mounted, pole mounted, Unit substation or custom|
|Fittings||Full range of monitoring available|