Our UK manufactured E HOUSES offers our customers a complete prefabricated solution for all their power distirbution needs. Designed and manufactured by OTDS in the UK we are able to meet our customers strict delivery requirements and offer a tailored package for each specific project.
Each E HOUSE is a cost effective, low risk building solution offering a fully turnkey product deliverable to site ready for energising. They are suitable for a wide range of applications such as BESS, Oil and Gas, mining, renewable as well as private customers.
A typical project offered from OTDS is inclusive of the below.
- Medium voltage switchgear
- Low voltage and auxiliry switchboards
- SCADA automation
- Automatic fire extingusihing
- UPS systems
- Mechacnical and electrical systems for the building such as CCTV, access control, lighting systems
- Compact and full assembled.
- Plug & Play solution.
- Reduced complexity and shorter startup.
- Custom and modular sizing. Scaling of building possible.
- Customized internal configurations.
- Fully suitable for desert and coastal applications.
- Fully transportable.
- Oil & gas
- Railway sector
- Smart grid
- Utility on primary and secondary distribution grids
- Solar PV planes
- Wind power stations
- Other electric energy generation plants
Our E HOUSES are fully customisable manfuactured with either our steel clad modular buildings or with using custom ISO containers depending on our clients requirements. Insulation of buildings provided depending on application.
Full project management and design is handled in house by OTDS offering our clients a flexible and responsive service
|Climatic conditions||-10°C : +40°C – 55°C available on request|
|Corrosion class||C4 as standard|
|External steel wall||Mild steel crimped plate, thickness in accordance to project requirement|
|External roof||Mild steel plate, thickness in accordance to project requirement|
|Lift arrangement and devices||Removable lifting lugs provided|
Single point lifting arrangement provided
|Emergency lighting||Emergency lighting with battery power packs|
|Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC)||Ex’d or non-Ex’d rated 2 x 100 % HVAC unit|
|Lighting||Internal and external lighting|