OTDS STEEL TELEGRAPH POLES
OTDS manufactures a wide range of steel monopoles in various designs. Tapered, polygonal, octagonal & stepped poles are all available in different heights as per the network requirements and up to voltages of 230kV.
Our in-house engineers design these monopoles and can design a complete pole package, including all hardware such as switchgear, transformer platforms & insulators for on-site assembly.
Due to the material used, these poles are able to withstand exceptional conditions. These monopoles are excellent for setting up overhead transmission lines in towns and areas where space is restricted.
To see our range of offered poles, please see the download and gallery sections for further information.
To enquire about our range of steel poles please email [email protected]
- Excellent against wind loads due to the curveature of tubular poles
- Exceptional uniform strength
- Will not break under load
- Less corrosion due to nature of pole surface
- Smaller holes for planting
- Excellent in built up areas
- HV & LV applications
- Ability to out perform woiod in extreme conditions
- Environmentally friendly
- Minimal maintenance
The SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) solution is a control system that allows monitoring and supervision of electrical substations, through remote control. Furthermore, thanks to data acquisition, it permits to early detect possible anomalies, avoiding service interruptions and disconnections. This solution ensures full integration with Smart Grid applications, granting a concrete energy efficiency.
- Process bus devices, installed on IEC 61850 or other protocols
- BCU/RTU, it is a modular computer which supports applications and functions for substation control, communications, monitoring, protection and automation
- Gateway, i.e. a powerful solution for interfacing bay level devices to DCS/EMS systems with a variety of standard communication protocols
- Reduce substation footprint and save up to 80% of copper wiring with digitization
- User friendly with powerful and customizable HMI
- Flexible hardware and software configuration and network topology for integration with legacy technologies
- The redundancy control system and IED devices (Intelligent Electronic Device) grant a high and continuous availability of the plant
- Save onsite trips with secure remote access
- Electrical transmission and distribution
- Photovoltaic plants
- Wind power stations
- Electrical substations