OTDS have over 30 years experience in the design and manufacture of high voltage disconnectors and switches. These are available with either porcelain or polymer insulators. See below our product range:
Our range of switch disconnectors range from 11kV up to 36kV. All the ferreous parts associated with our outdoor switchgear are hot dip galvanised which guarantees an extended workable life. Operating rods and supports are included whilst earthing blades are an optional extra.
DROP OUT FUSES
OTDS manufactures drop out fuses ranging from 15kV up to 36kV. Fixing brackets are included however there are many optional extras that are available such as operating rods. A galvanised steel hood is provided which protects the upper contact assembly from dust and other environmental factors.
- Cost effective design
- Compact design and low mass
- Low operating toque
- Self cleaning
- Low maintenance and long life
- Disconnectors and switches are available with porcelain or composite insulators to IEC standards
- 12kV, 24kV and 36kV options available
- Various optional accessories also available